July 29, 2008

Guided and Inspired by the Holy Spirit

When I was a kid, I wondered about the idea of the Holy Spirit when I saw rays of light coming from the sun through the clouds. I thought, here is God's descending spirit, and I liked the beauty of how it looked very much. I believe it was my desire for inspiration, being filled with joy and awe, that was behind this fascination.

Holy SpiritToday I learn that the Holy Spirit, God's Voice is indeed speaking to me. He speaks to me all the time. I love this idea. It doesn't depend on anything except me listening, regardless of where I am or what I am doing. I am given a Teacher, a Comforter, a Guide to decide for God, for life instead of the death of my own ideas. I use Him to give meaning to the thoughts that come to mind, because I am tired of my own interpretation and judgments. I love it. He guarantees me happiness I could not provide for myself. He keeps me free. He keeps me out of troubles, unless I fall back into my judgmental activity again.

I use Him to do my lessons in A Course In Miracles. Its words came to me from God through Hims. He knows what they stand for. I learn through and with Him, because there is nothing that I can do by myself. Nothing. What I do by myself is all in vain, me in my own little bubble, having no effect upon Reality, yet being unaware of Its glory and love. No more. I am as God created me, that is whole and perfect.

Invest with me in the idea of being created whole and perfect by God in His likeness? I love this part in the course, where it says, we have to invest in wholeness with spirit, which is will, and will is the "price" of Heaven.

"Behold the Guide your Father gave you, that you might learn you have eternal life. For death is not your Father's Will nor yours, and whatever is true is the Will of the Father. You pay no price for life for that was given you, but you do pay a price for death, and a very heavy one. If death is your treasure, you will sell everything else to purchase it. And you will believe that you have purchased it, because you have sold everything else. Yet you cannot sell the Kingdom of Heaven. Your inheritance can neither be bought nor sold. There can be no disinherited parts of the Sonship, for God is whole and all His extensions are like Him.

The Atonement is not the price of your wholeness, but it is the price of your awareness of your wholeness. For what you chose to 'sell' had to be kept for you, since you could not 'buy' it back. Yet you must invest in it, not with money but with spirit. For spirit is will, and will is the 'price' of the Kingdom. Your inheritance awaits only the recognition that you have been redeemed. The Holy Spirit guides you into life eternal, but you must relinquish your investment in death, or you will not see life though it is all around you."
(Chapter 12.IV, ACIM)


Technorati-Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Paqui said...

Thanks Alban to remember us how easy is Real Comunication and how protected we are "all the time".
I love you.

Alban, Teacher of God said...

Thank you, Paqui. Yes, it is easy. We don't have to do anything except listening. I love you, too.