September 3, 2007

Einstein's Final Equation

ACIM-short

For this to write down on the board, Einstein had to come back. To say, "God doesn't roll dice..." does not imply this idea that there is no world. Yet now is the time for us to hear and accept the idea of true freedom and who we are in truth. God does roll dice, but there are no spots on His dice. That leaves all judgment to His Son which is YOU, His only Son. God only gives. God only creates, extends outward and through You.

Caught in this dream of separation and death you are now - devastated by your need for revenge and attack upon yourself, and finally bored with the same old story over and over again - at the point of awakening to a new dream of forgiveness and healing. For this you need and have available a mind training called A Course In Miracles, to train your mind to a different perception of everyone and everything in the world.

You do not have to accept or even welcome the ideas the workbook of A Course In Miracles presents. In your application of its ideas as they are given, with no reservation as to what they can be applied, you experience a new perspective, a new frequency and harmony of mind that allows you to undergo a very real transformation of your self-identity that is not only mental, but also emotional and physical. This now is YOUR resurrection. It is your inclusion of yourself with what was always, is and always will be true.

It is truly a miracle to have this mind training available. It teaches you the curriculum that - finally - is not yours to choose. Accepting it provides you with the fundamentals of the act of forgiveness. Learning to forgive lets you easily stay free from the ravages of your conceptual fearful limited mind construct.

Remember, you are already perfect. All that is necessary is that the blocks to your awareness of the presence of love, which is what you are, which is your natural inheritance, are removed and undone. That is all. It is very simple. It is always only you in your own way, you being your own obstacle. One problem, one solution. There is no one else doing to you what you seem to go through. There is only you.

That is salvation's only secret.

Here are two beautiful prayers - lessons 243 and 244 - from the workbook of A Course in Miracles helping you to acquire a new perception:

"Today I will judge nothing that occurs."

"I will be honest with myself today. I will not think that I already know what must remain beyond my present grasp. I will not think I understand the whole from bits of my perception, which are all that I can see. Today I recognize that this is so. And so I am relieved of judgments that I cannot make. Thus do I free myself and what I look upon, to be in peace as God created us.

Father, today I leave creation free to be itself. I honor all its parts, in which I am included. We are one because each part contains Your memory, and truth must shine in all of us as one."

"Relieved of judgments that I cannot make..." Judge not that you may be free...


"I am in danger nowhere in the world."

"Your Son is safe wherever he may be, for You are there with him. He need but call upon Your Name, and he will recollect his safety and Your Love, for they are one. How can he fear or doubt or fail to know he cannot suffer, be endangered, or experience unhappiness, when he belongs to You, beloved and loving, in the safety of Your Fatherly embrace?

And there we are in truth. No storms can come into the hallowed haven of our home. In God we are secure. For what can come to threaten God Himself, or make afraid what will forever be a part of Him?"
No storms can threaten him who as accepted the love of God. And peace of mind is the only experience then, revealing to you who you really are.

You will experience the peace of God simply by desiring to do so. Start with the mind training of A Course In Miracles.

6 comments:

Petercrys said...

Hi dear friend' really a beautiful blog you have. well i also famed you in blogging to fame. i hope you will take me as a friend and come to see my blog an if you like it "fam me" i will be waiting for you. . .

http://www.bloggingtofame.com/action.php?view=profile&&id=676

http://petercrys.blogspot.com/

Christian said...

What were Einstein's last words?

No one is sure because he spoke them in German and his nurse at his bedside only spoke English.

Renato d'Oxaguiã said...

Hi Mr. Alban Fenle!

I saw this Blog in blogging To Fame!

Very interesting your work!

Congratulations!

Greetings from Brazil / Rio de Janeiro

SUCESSO PARA O SEU TRABALHO AMIGO!

I invite you to visit me!

My personal blog is http://renatodoxaguia.blogspot.com - Renato d’Oxaguiã

All The Best Friend and GOD Bless!

Renato de Trindade

HollyGL said...

...but aren't you and I and God one in the same? Each dreaming our own unique dream of what we perceive "reality" to be, but each pieces of the same God energy?

By the way, what are your thoughts on "The Disappearance of the Universe"?

Alban, Teacher of God said...

Thanks for all the commenting.

Petercrys, I was looking at your blog for a bit. I have to say, I don't feel like returning your favor. All I want to do is to teach A Course In Miracles. I don't do exchange. I appreciate your passion for your cause, but in my mind it all has to start and end with me, in other words, I have to take responsibility for it. If that is not what I stand up for, I won't be able to make a difference.
So, there you have the root cause. I don't know if that is what you want to hear. Good luck to you.


Thanks Christian,
I don't know about his last words. Today he simply might say, I will be still an instant and go home to travel beyond the speed of light.


Dear Renato,
Thanks for the favor. Unfortunately I won't be able to read your blog, since I don't speak Spanish. As I said, I am not into exchange.


Thanks Hollygl for asking. You and me and God the same? Yes that is the only truth there is. But also dreaming, even dreaming a separate dream? God certainly does not need to dream what he perceives reality to be. He created and is reality, he does not perceive. He knows.

Regarding dreaming, well, we all seem to dream our own dream, separate from each other. Yet there is only one dreamer of one dream of separation. Who would that be? I hope you say, "me".
Cheers,
Alban

Alban, Teacher of God said...

Dear Hollygl,

I overlooked your question regarding "The Disappearance of the Universe".

Well, I read it quite a while ago. I liked it, mostly because I read all of it with a friend of mine, actually sitting together and reading out loud.

I enjoyed it because it was a fresh text, well written and using great picks from the Course. Gary has an accurate understanding of what the Course says, it seemed to me. Early this year, I actually had the chance to listen to him, when he talked at the A Course In Miracles Conference in San Francisco. He was the one guy with the clearest presentation in terms of the concept of the Course. He is a nice guy, always including a few jokes in his talks, but apart from that, I was bored or disappointed, as I was by the whole conference. His talk, and neither the conference did not have any engergy. If most Course people and groups are like that, no wonder that it is unknown, I thought. I am very spoiled in that regard. I have a master who is far more able to convey the power of this revolutionary message, serving as a real catalyst of change and conversion.

What really pissed me off about the book was when Arten and Pursah tell Gary that he is not going to wake up this lifetime. What a bummer! And he even beliefs them, and seems to accept it. I don't understand that. I would be so devastated by it. I would not know what to do. I hope I would never recover from that and be instantly enlightened for the outrage of such a message. (Lol.) My awakening is just between me and God. Don't ever let anyone tell you who you are.

Apart from that, I think it serves quite well to motivate people to get the book and work through it. There is nothing like actually doing it.

Cheers,
Alban