August 31, 2007

It's a Miracle...

Miracles are everywhere, all around me. But for me to see them, I have to open my eyes. Everyone has experienced miracles. Everyone has experienced sudden shifts in awareness, a change of mind by which something seemingly impossible became a natural course of action. Children are often much more in tune with God's channels.

There are no limits. It just takes mind training.

I have to listen to the Voice for God to grow in a new vision where miracles are natural. If miracles do not happen, something has gone wrong, meaning I am caught in my own judgment and darkness. Mind training helps me to recognize old habits and patterns and ask for help sooner. Sooner or later miracles will correct all errors in my mind. It is only a question of time, and how much pain I am willing to put up with.

God is, and His Will for me is to be perfectly happy. That is what my life is about; to learn and teach a better way. To receive and give miracles. To offer miracles so that I can receive miracles.  I don't pray for material things, because I do not know what is best for me. I ask for guidance, for a higher vision, for forgiveness and love in my mind and heart.

I just want to be happy.

This day is God's. It is my gift to Him.

"I will not lead my life alone today. I do not understand the world, and so to try to lead my life alone must be but foolishness. But there is One Who knows all that is best for me. And He is glad to make no choices for me but the ones that lead to God. I give this day to Him, for I would not delay my coming home, and it is He Who knows the way to God.

And so we give today to You. We come with wholly open minds. We do not ask for anything that we may think we want. Give us what You would have received by us. You know all our desires and our wants. And You will give us everything we need in helping us to find the way to You." (Lesson 242, A Course In Miracles)

Miracles are natural. Train your mind to become miracle-minded at Endeavor Academy.

No comments: